Thanksgiving Day!

Thanksgiving is such a special time of year to be able to get together with family over a very yummy meal. I'd say that in it self is something to be thankful for. There's different things about Thanksgiving that people look forward to. I want to focus on the food aspect appetizers, the main meal, and of course dessert! I'm not sure if anyone does appetizers before the Thanksgiving meal or if it's just my family. We just get so hungry so we swarm in the kitchen and this makes my grandma angry so she puts out cheese and crackers, or deviled eggs for us to snack on. The main meal at my Thanksgiving consist of sweet potatoes, stuffing (box), turkey, ham, buns, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberries, black olives, and scalloped potatoes. All of which are super delicious to me!  For dessert my grandma puts out pumpkin pie, blueberry cheesecake, and banana pie. I personally enjoy banana pie. No matter what part your most excited for I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving! Live on, Dream on, Eat on.


Like the picture? Find it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Goodness

November 6th Vote!

Hike up your food game!